Wednesday 10 December 2008

Dear Senor Santa Clause

Dear Santa,

It's that time of year again. It doesn't seem so long since my last letter. Thank you for last year's lovely gifts. You really do have fabulous taste.

I have been a very good girl this year. I have worked hard alongside my fabulously talented friends to create a wonderful new shopping event in Glasgow. It's called Made In The Shade. People seem to like it. I admit, there has been a little pouting and even a little crying on the odd occasion during the past twelve months, but over all I think I have been very well behaved. Though you probably know that already, huh?

There are lots and lots of things I'd like for my Christmas this year. Since I can't decide, I thought I'd send you a huge list and you can just choose what you like. I won't be disappointed.

Ceramic Russian dolls by Kitty & Dude

Scrapbook jotter by Helen Gallogly

Beautiful fabric shopper by Emoni

Oh-so-cute domino pin by *pipless jam

Illustrated doillie by Made By Mother

Pretty pony by Lullabylily

Handmade books by Bindy Boo

(Etsy store coming soon!)

Thanks so much Senor Santa Clause. I'll be sure to leave you a pink wafer biscuit and a glass of pear juice for when you arrive at my house on Christmas Eve.

Say hi to Mrs Clause and the elves for me won't you.

Yours faithfully,

Carrie

x

No comments:

Post a Comment