Announcing... The Made In The Shade III exhibitors! Here are just 60 of the exhibitors busily preparing to set up shop at the Made In The Shade Festive Shopping Weekender next month. There are a few more exciting names to be added to the list over the next few days but we felt we'd left y'all dangling long enough waiting to hear who'd be taking part in the event, so these guys and dolls should be enough to well and truly whet your appetite while we put the final finishing touches to the exhibitor line-up!
1. Leah Halliday - gorgeous giftware
2. Off With Her Head - fabulous millinery and headwear for the burlesque goddess in you
3. Genna Designs - beautiful jewellery for the special guy or gal in your life!
4. Magic Alice - unusual accessories by Jennifer Field
5. Syrah Jay - felt and textile jewellery and accessories
6. OSM - robot and spaceman inspired art and design pieces
7. Kes Designs - clothing and gifts for mini Made In The Shaders!
8. Nana Moon - vintage treasures and ephemera by Carrie Maclennan
9. Clare Nicolson - textile design for the home, for the perfect gift
10. YHF - street culture photography by Garry Maclennan
11. Lady Wurlitzer - vintage inspired bath & beauty products handcrafted at home
12. Tahira Iqbal - fabulous accessories and jewellery
13. Elfie Loves - vintage clothing by stylist and journalist Diana Kiernander
14. Haberdash House - acrylic jewellery and accessories! The circus is the new black.
15. Ding Dong Designs - celebrity-style finger puppets and quirky felt accessories!
16. Suzy Loves - cute clothes, bags and accessories
17. Covetables - friendly stitched creatures AND home baking! Perfect combo!
18. Bindy Boo - beautiful handmade books and journals
19. Pea Cooper Millinery - super swell millinery and headwear by Paula Cooper
20. INTO Textile Designs - felt and knitted accessories and cosifying items!
21. Made By Mother - art and design pieces by the fabulously talented Mhari McMullan
22. Liz Tainsh Photography - abstract photography
23. Dazed Dorothy - unique clutch bags and accessories by leathersmith, Corinne
24. Boxart - vintage inspired canvas art collection by Kate George
25. Scrumptious - luxurious textiles by a fabulously talented collective
26. Tea 'n' Cake - 50s inspired accessories and homewares by Joy & Gerry
27. J'emmajo - pretty pashminas by Emma Jo Webster
28. Girl Industries - cute handmade gifts for your chums
29. re:made - beautiful knits and handmade gifts by Victoria Neil & Chloe McDonnell
30. Elisabeth Ingram - jewellery inspired by nature, japanese prints and craft techniques
31. *pipless jam - fabulous up-cycled accessories and gifts by Rosemary Cunningham
32. Gorjuss - wistful artwork and gift selection
33. Global Guru - electic textile design by Morag Macpherson
34. Pumpkinsputnik - elegant handmade stationery and gift cards
35. Little Sister Lucy - indulgent designer undergarments for the gals
36. bYMi - wonderful origami accessories and gifts
37. Kitty & Dude - quirky handmade ceramics that laugh at your behind your back
38. Helen Gallogly - textile design and homewares inspired by nature and pretty prints
39. Emoni - beautiful handmade fabric bags
40. We Are The Robots - geek chic accessories and nautical naughtiness from Kerri and Nina
41. Lost In The Forest - unusual, enchanting gifts by Emily Chandler
42. Miso Funky - naughty embroidery and handcrafted homewares
43. Asking For Trouble - giftwares inspired by Japanese culture & style
44. Feel Fuzzy - reclaim your childhood with upcycled retro products by Debi
45. Anna Whyte - classic tailoring in luxury fabrics by designer Anna Whyte
46. Pammie Annie Mackay - gorgeous bags, belts and purses by seamstress Pammie Annie
47. The Dandelion Project - handknits, stationery and prints by designer duo
48. Marion Barclay - contemporary jewellery made from anodised aluminium
49. Librarian Barbarian - the home of the cassette purse and record bag!
50. Electra French - indie clothing and accessories company with a electro/citrus edge
51. A Curious Swift - Scary sperm? Angry cloud? Quirky jewellery and giftwares by Gini
52. Cherryloco - jewellery and pretty charms
53. Natalie Farrell - sweet as candy pastel fabric purses and accessories
54. Florence Box Jewellery - wonderful vintage inspired accessories
55. Pistol Whip Vintage - vintage fashion treasures
56. Stella My Star - quirky handmade jewellery by Jo Gurney
57. Suzanne Smith Design - vintage craft supplies and giftware
58. Lullaby Lily - loveable handknitted creatures by Flora Kennedy
59. Nina's Vintage Hair Parlour - stylist to the stars, Nina Butkovich-Budden sets up salon
60. Raw Vintage - vintage fashion treasures by Southside boutique, 'Re-cycle And Wear'