Monday 21 September 2009

Carrie's MITS Shopping Basket (PART 2)

We're getting closer to the big day now! Just 5 more sleeps until Made In The Shade descends on Galleries 4 & 5 at The Lighthouse. My pocket money stash is still growing and I'm hoping that it'll stretch far enough for me to purchase some gorgeous, gorgeous gifts for myself and for my friends and family. Dare I say the word *Christmas*? Eep!

Here's Part 2 of the Carrie's Shopping Basket series! Part 3 coming soon.


Pretty blue frock by vintage gurus, Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea



Divine textiles by Natalie Wain. I don't just want one of these. I need one!



Gorgeous, vintage sunflower teaset by Love Me Again


See you on Saturday everyone!






2 comments:

  1. I can't wait till Saturday. I will definitely be checking out your vintage nook!
    xx

    www.thecovetedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you all for such a lovely time on saturday, lets just say my £100 of saved pocket money could not have gone down any faster on rings, dresses, necklaces, soap- you name it i bought it! Although i never had enough money for very much else i adored visiting the Lighthouse and had a fabby fab time!

    ReplyDelete